sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2011

Thank you, 2011


They say our birthday is our day.
Well, I feel that everybody is exciting to wish me a happy birthday, so am I to hear it. But every birthday I feel sad. Don’t ask me why. I really don’t know.
This year I thought it would be different ‘cause I had the best year of my life.
I made new friends and they’re one of the best people I ever knew in my life.
We had lots of fun and we were always together. So I must be thankful ‘cause someone up stairs brought them to me.
I discoreved who is really my friend and who isn’t.
I’ve hurted. ‘Cause if I haven’t it wouldn’t be me. Ok, it’s a sad way of thinking but it’s true. But I had lot of good things happening in my life, then nothing compares and nothing can come against it.
I went to every show I wanted. I saw my favorite singers rocking on the stage and I was always with my bests.
I saw Avril again and it used to be like a dream that I never believed that could come true.
I finally realized and stop complaining about my mother. She’s the best person in the world. And so are my grandpa.
My little Simba is now a ten-year old dog, but he stills looking like a baby for me.
And me. Well, now I’m a 20-year old guy who just have to be thankful for the life I have.
Thank you 2011. Thanks for the happiness and for the people you brought me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário