terça-feira, 15 de novembro de 2011

Can you be more clear?


You’re so hard to decode.
I’m not a person who gives up easily, but you never give me reasons to keep trying.
What do I mean to you? Are we friends, at least?
You’re so cold but there are somedays you treat me so good.
I try to understand you, but you never tell me what’s going on.
Yesterday you told me you’re sad, but you don’t want to talk about it anymore.
So how do you want me to act? I don’t even know what happened.
I’m sensible and I notice things. But I not a seer, so I won’t guess things you didn’t tell me.
I just feel that something is not right.
You shold know that I feel desperate the most part of my day, because I’m always trying to figure out your thoughts.
I’m always trying to find when I did something wrong.
I just wanted to say to you what I feel.
But I don’t think you’d understand.
You’re always on my mind. I’m not in yours.
But that’s ok. I don’t love you to love me back.
I love you because I couldn’t choose it.
Now I’m in is this black hole. I really don’t know how get out.
Do you know?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário